Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
The following items are ALLOWED* at Fountain Valley Pho Festival:
- Folding chairs are permitted in designated area. NO Tents, lawn chairs, hammocks or canopies are allowed.
- (1) One unopened bottle of water per person.
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras)
- Pets on leash.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The following items are PROHIBITED* at Fountain Valley Pho Festival:
- NO BACKPACKS, PICNIC COOLERS, BASKETS, OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL SITE.
- No outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind. All food and beverage items must be purchased at the Festival. EXCEPT FOR (1) one unopened bottle of water per person.
- You may not bring alcohol into the festival site and you may not take alcohol outside of the festival area.
- No Glass Containers.
- No Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc).
- No Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind.
- No Gambling or illegal activity of any kind.
- No Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No Skateboards or scooters.
- No Bicycles inside the festival grounds.
- No Tents, oversized umbrellas, canopies, hammocks, or shade structures of any kind.
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- No Large wallet and waist chains that exceed 12 inches in length and width of 1 inch.
- No Bicycle chains and other such chains will not be allowed.
- No Inflatable furniture. Rafts, chairs, etc.
- No Gang affiliated attire.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Security Screening & Entry
For the safety of everyone entering the festival, all patrons are subject to a full and complete search prior to entry.
Please review the Allowed & Prohibited items list for a stress-free entry process.
All bags will be searched before entry. Persons that refuse to comply with the search policy will be refused entry into the event.